*Click on the thumbnail to view full image
About Casa Tary
Casa Tary offers luxury self-catering accommodation in 5 en-suite chalets.
The Lodge is designed to allow big or small families to holiday together comfortably, without feeling cramped or crowded. The reed structures are built above the sand on wooden decking, while the soaring thatch roof is designed to allow comfortable airflow and keep the living area cool in the mid-day heat.
The en-suite bedrooms are all equipped with linen, mosquito nets as well as large cupboards with hanging and shelf space.
The main lapa has a large kitchen, pantry, dining room, lounge and covered deck. The rumpus room – situated just next to the lapa – allows ample space for the children of all ages to play separately from the main lounge and dining area. The rooms are connected to main Lapa / Living area by wooden decking. From the decked verandah, in the luxury of a couch or hammock , the guests can watch the tide move in and out, the flamingos feeding nearby, and the unfolding of the daily activities on the beach and estuary nearby
What we offer:
- 10-15 people accommodation in 5 Luxury en-suite chalets
- General living area with fully equipped kitchen with smog oven and gas weber
- Lounge and Dining room with covered patio meters from the waters edge
- 4 large fridge / freezers
- 220V and 24V Power Solar power system supporting all lights, fridges and charging requirements
- Bedding (cotton linen, towels & Safari like mozzie nets)
- Fully serviced by 2 permanent staff (guests are asked to employ a washing lady)
- Boat Launch Site
- 2 sea kayaking canoes included
- Gas for cooking
- Two large 12 seater dining room tables allow ample eating space for guests as well as a choice of inside / outside locations depending on weather.
What you can bring (Optional)
- Petrol for Generator (back up only)
- Chef available – details available on enquiry
- All food & drinks (Nearest town Massinga is 2.5 Hours away)
- Snorkel kit
- Medical Kit
Cost: R5500.00 per day (in season) | R3000.00 per day (out of season) for up to 10 people.
Please enquire re rates for groups smaller than 6 pax or larger than 10