*Click on the thumbnail to view full image
About Casa Oito
Situated on the Ridge with wondrous views over the ocean and Pomene Estuary, 4 minutes walk down the slope to the estuary. Casa Oito is a fully equipped chalet with large mosquito nets. The chalet is surrounded by shady trees, and birdsong.
What we offer
Armando, who looks after all your needs! Swift Double Kayaks. Sailing lessons if the owner is present.
- General living area with fully equipped kitchen
- Lounge and Dining room with covered patio meters from the water’s edge
- 2 fridge / freezers
- 12 Volt Solar power system supporting all lights, fridges and charging requirements
- Bedding (cotton linen, towels & Safari type mozzie nets)
- Fully serviced by 1 permanent staff (guests are asked to employ a washing lady)
- 2 Kaskazi Kayaks included
- Gas for cooking
- Braai area outside with camping chairs
What you can bring (Optional)
- Petrol for Generator (back up only)
- All food & drinks (Nearest town Massinga is 2.5 Hours away)
- Snorkel kit
- Medical Kit
- Malaria / Mosquito protection
- Beach Towels
Cost: R1300.00 per day (in season) | R1100.00 per day (out of season) for up to 6 people.